Last updated: November 2019
All content on Money In Your Tea is created and owned by me unless otherwise stated (for example, guest blog posts, which I will always credit). Do not copy content or images without prior permission or without crediting me and providing a link to my website.
Terms and Conditions:
- I am not a certified financial advisor nor a financial planner, and have no professional training or certification as such.
- The opinions expressed on this website are mine, based on my own experiences, education, and research. They should not be considered professional advice.
- Every financial situation is different, and you should do your own research before making any financial decisions. Opinions and situations expressed on my blog are not meant as direct advice for anyone.
- Please note that I may own any product or investment that I discuss on this website.
- At Money In Your Tea, I am committed to protecting your privacy. You can browse my site without disclosing any personal data.
- You may voluntarily choose to submit to the website any personal information, such as your name or email address. Examples may include leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form. Children are advised not to submit any personal information for any reason.
- Some general information will be automatically collected when you use the website, such as your IP address, referring website, pages you view, the dates/times you accessed the website, and/or links clicked on the website.
- I may receive information from cookies, which help me to compile aggregate data about site traffic and interaction, so that I can improve my website.
- Anonymous data such as analytics or information collected from cookies may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- I do not sell or share my email list.
- Your personal information may be used to send you emails at your request, respond to inquiries and comments, and/or provide user support.
- If you no longer want to receive my emails, you may unsubscribe at any time.
Third-Party Service Providers:
Money In Your Tea currently uses the following third-party service providers. This list may be amended form time to time. Your information my be shared as follows:
- Google Analytics: tracks website usage using your IP address, but no other personal information. It provides high-level aggregate data only, such as the number of viewers per day, what countries they are from, which are the most popular posts.
- Akismet: checks comments and contact form submissions against their global database of spam to prevent others from publishing malicious content on my website.
- SumoMe: is the form I use to collect email addresses if and when you choose to subscribe.
- MailerLite: sends emails and newsletters to subscribers; you can unsubscribe any time.
My goal is to write high quality information that is free to access, addressing the financial questions of youth and young adults. But writing and producing this blog has a cost, and as such I may receive income from the following sources:
- Some of the links on this website are affiliate links. That is, if you click on the link and make a purchase, I will receive an affiliate commission. This revenue is fully paid for by the advertiser, and not you as a customer. In some cases you may receive a discount on the product by purchasing through my website. Posts containing affiliate links will be marked as such.
- There may also be companies who pay to place their ads on this website. My hope is that they are relevant, providing you with offers that you may be interested in. However, I may not have control over the content of the ads.
- From time to time I may also be asked to review products for a fee or include “sponsored” content. I will always disclose when I am earning money from a post, but the opinions expressed will be mine. I will only endorse products and services that I truly believe in and/or have tried myself.
You are not obligated to click on any link or buy any products that are advertised. If you do choose to make a purchase through one of my affiliate links, I want to thank you for supporting my blog!
Examples of companies that I have affiliate links with include (but are not limited to):
Acceptance of Terms:
Through the use of this website you are hereby accepting the terms and conditions described above. If you are not in agreement, you should refrain from using this website.
Changes of Terms:
I may revise and update these terms and conditions form time to time at my discretion.
Your continued use of the website following the posting of revised terms means that you accept those changes. You are expected to check this page periodically to be aware of any changes.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact me at email@example.com.